Dec 10, 2012

Nutella muffin


1sq
Nutella muffin is one of favorite snack of my family members.
I found a recipe about Nutella brownies on Pinterest.com and it was delicious, but it wasn’t exactly what I was looking for.
We all like muffin style cakes and I was looking for a very fast and easy recipe in order to cook some good muffins very quickly. Making some changes at the Nutella brownies recipe a make my own Nutella muffin very fast and super easy recipe.

 


Ingredients:
280g of Nutella
60g of plain flour or gluten free flour
2 eggs
6 tbsp of milk
Some almonds or sugar (optional)

Turn on the oven at 180°C and put the waxed paper into the muffin pan.

2
Put Nutella, flour, eggs and milk in a large bowl. 
3
4
5
6
Mix the ingredients very well.
7
Divide the dough equally in the muffin pan.
8Add some almonds or  sugar on the top.
Cook in the oven at 180°c for about 20-25 minutes.
1
Try to wait until they are warm or cold before taste them.
Enjoy your Nutella muffin!

thankyou2

6 comments:

Jen B on January 28, 2013 at 4:48 PM said...

These muffins look so good, and we love Nutella at our house! I'll be trying this recipe soon!

Jennifer
http://simplyathomemom.com/

Anabell on January 28, 2013 at 5:18 PM said...

They are really very very good! You will love them!
Let me know when you'll taste them.

Anabell

Frugal in WV on February 1, 2013 at 12:42 AM said...

These look delicious, yum! I found you on MBC and following you on GFC now. I look forward to your future posts :) You can find me at

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com

Anabell on February 1, 2013 at 7:13 AM said...

Hi,
Thanks for the comment!
I'm following you too!

savysuburbanmom on February 1, 2013 at 8:26 PM said...

These muffins look so delicious! My family loves loves loves nutella. Thanks for the recipe I will so be making these this weekend!

Tania
SSMom
www.savysuburbanmom.blogpsot.com

Anabell on February 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM said...

Hi Tania
I'm sure you'll like these muffins.
Taste them and tell me what you think.

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Term of Use

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.

Cuddles and Bubbles Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino