Feb 8, 2013

Liebster Award


Liebster

What a glad and unexpected surprise! My friend Tania, from Savy Suburban Mom nominated Cuddles and Bubbles for Liebster Award.
Thank you very very much!

Liebster is a German word that means: nice, sweet, dear, good.

Liebster Award is a way to connect bloggers to each other, a way to honor bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Rules
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
  1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
  3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
  4. Go to their page and tell them about the award.
  5. No tag backs.
11 random facts about myself
  1. I can’t start a brand new day without a coffee
  2. I like coloring the coloring books with my children
  3. I really love listening to music
  4. I like photography so much and I would have time to take more pictures
  5. I love science fiction movie and tv series
  6. I’ve begun to knit a scarf for my older child but I don’t know if I’ll able to finish it before the summer.
  7. I love crafting but I really don’t like knitting
  8. I like gardening but my garden isn’t as beautiful as I would.
  9. I totally love laughing
  10. I love starry night
  11. I like spring because of blooming flower and summer for hot days.
My answers to the 11 questions
  1. What is your go to dinner meal?
    I don’t have one.
  2. What is the high of your day?
    When I have time to relax a bit and think about my things.
  3. What is your favorite vacation destination?
    No doubt: Disneyland!
  4. What advice would you give to new or expectant moms?
    Sleep as much as you can. Have all the patience you can find in yourself. Talk to other moms. Time goes away, remember everything because children grow up very quickly.
  5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
    I would live in a sunny place at the seaside.
  6. What's your lucky number?
    14
  7. What can you not live without?
    Colors and music.
  8. Are you a cat or dog lover?
    Cat and dog lover. I have both and love them a lot.
  9. What type of music do you listen to most?
    I really love listening to movies soundtracks.
  10. What is your most prized possession?
    My wedding ring.
  11. Who influences you?
    My husband.
11 new bloggers
  1. Journey 2 Milfhood
  2. Kingston Photography
  3. Me Plus You and Two
  4. Momma Blogga
  5. Something to call my own

These are the only five blogs I know with less than 200 followers.
I think the important isn’t the number 11 but that I thought of them!

11 new questions

  1. What’s your favorite movie?
  2. Chocolate or vanilla?
  3. What’s your favorite fragrance?
  4. What’s your favorite place in the world?
  5. Day or night?
  6. What’s the most important person in your life?
  7. What’s your favorite color?
  8. Have you got any brothers or sisters?
  9. Do you like to dance?
  10. Have you ever ride a horse?
  11. What’s your favorite song?
That’s all!
I hope everyone enjoy this post as I enjoyed myself while writing!
thankyou2

2 comments:

savysuburbanmom on February 10, 2013 at 2:29 PM said...

Great answers! Its great to get to know other bloggers. I like your answer to #7!

Tania
www.savysuburbanmom.blogpsot.com

Anabell on February 10, 2013 at 9:46 PM said...

Hi Tania,
I'm happy you like knowing more about me and other bloggers reading the answers.

I'm really curious about loggers who answer my questions.

See you soon my friend

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Term of Use

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.

Cuddles and Bubbles Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino