Apr 18, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


inspiringblog
Great!!! Cuddles and Bubbles was nominated for Inspiring Blogger Award by Simply At Home Mom blog.
Thank you very much to my friend Jen! It’s so exciting!
Well, in accord to Very Inspiring Blogger Award, I have to write seven random things about me:
  1. I love drinking apricot juice.
  2. Spring and summer are my favorite seasons.
  3. I like watching cartoon with my children.
  4. I can’t start my day without a coffee.
  5. I love writing my blog posts.
  6. I love reading blogs about families and moms.
  7. I love drawing but I have never time to do it.
Here the blogs I’m going to nominate for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
Thank you very much.

thankyou2
 

3 comments:

Suzanne on April 18, 2013 at 9:31 PM said...

Thanks Anabell for considering me!

7 things?

I wanted to be a "stewardess" when I was little.
I hate heat, but can't imagine living without four seasons.
My favorite scent and flavor is grapefruit.
I am a huge "Gilmore Girls" fan.
Blogging is one of my creative outlets.
My idea of a vacation is a beach and a book.
I'm going to let my friend teach me how to make sushi!

Have a great day! :)

Jessica Dy on April 21, 2013 at 12:24 AM said...

Hi there!
I found you through MBC! I've been following on GFC for about a month now. I want to invite you to a new blog hop I'm hosting. Stop by and meet some wondeful bloggers and gain some followers. Hope to see you there!

http://thewonderingbrain.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-favorite-posts-show-off-weekend-blog_19.html

Jessica
The Wondering Brain

Talia B on April 30, 2013 at 1:54 AM said...

Would love to be nominated! My blog is empressavenue.com
Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Term of Use

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.

Cuddles and Bubbles Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino